Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
5.Tiger Mask W

Sweaty muscular dudes beat the poo poo out of other sweaty muscular dudes. Occasionally, sweaty muscular ladies beat the poo poo out of other sweaty muscular ladies. The art is wild and rough, and the animation has a very strong sense of movement and impact. This show does have a handful of weak episodes, especially early on, and there is a huge amount of recycled animation, but on the whole it's a violent, bloody, rockin' good time.

4.Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

Very sweet and pretty show about an office worker and a dragon's romance. The whole show had a lot of fun animation, especially when the dragons were in their reptilian form. Their eyes were very cool. Also, Fafnir is the best!

3.March Comes In Like a Lion Season 1

A show about depression and finding companionship. I really related to Rei and his struggles. I also love how the show goes out of it's way to humanize his Shogi opponents. If there's one thing I can't stand about a lot of sports fiction is that it villainizes the opposition quite a lot.

2.Made in Abyss

Quite possibly the strongest show of the year, from a purely production quality stand point. Beautiful backgrounds, lots of great prop art, and wonderful critter animation abound throughout, and the music matches the intensity and atmosphere perfectly. The show does get more hosed as it goes but it does a good job of easing you into it as Riko and Reg descend into the abyss. The ending credits scene was superb.

1.Land of the Lustrous

It's weird, beautiful and awesome. Lots of amazing action and art. The scale in some of the fight scenes is incredible. The cast is all great. I love how this show is actually incredibly violent but it can get away with a lot more thanks to the characters being made of rock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread