Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

HnK is bleak and a ton of people die but Kenshiro and co are always the good guys, in contrast everyone in HxH is an rear end in a top hat likely to murder you as soon as look at you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Okay maybe not him.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

heres my rules for stupid anal:

1: take a shower first
2: always bring lube
3: NEVER say 'its goofy time'

Third one sound negotiable

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It was much better when CR were pretty much the only game in town because they actually gave a poo poo about licensing stuff for places that weren't the US, yeah. On the other hand any qualms I had about pirating stuff are out the window now since there's no legal way to watch some things in the UK now.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I was gonna make I proper post but I never got around to it and today is the last day so

1. Little Witch Academia

2. My Hero Academia S2

3. Dragonmaid

That's about all I watched from last year that's worth going in a top five

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Jan 12, 2018

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Next to Space and PERMABANNED 🤔

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The New Game manga runs in a seinen mag as do most cute girls doing stuff things

• Locked thread