Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
So, is My Hero Academia better or worse than HxH? That was the last shounen fightman show I watched.

Only finished a few shows this year, but gotta throw the one vote that matters:
March Comes in Like a Lion

Honorable mentions to Osomatsu-san and Fate/Apocrypha. Season 1 of Osomatsu waaaaaaaayyyyyy better. This was okay, but a lot of the jokes everyone else liked fell flat to me. The only bits I really liked were Totoko-chan being a raging bitch, the Cicada bit, and Kamen Summer. And F/Apo because I'm just a Fate fanboy. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!
The problem with Kill La Kill was that a lot of the set up they were building in the first half was completely abandoned in the second half. Its pretty obvious there were some massive plot rewrites during airing, and it felt clunky. It was still a fun ride, though.

• Locked thread