Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
Spurs up 2-0 and Kane broke Shearer's record for goals in a single season.

Tasty imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

MY CONTEMPT FOR MY OWN EMPLOYEES IS ONLY MATCHED BY MY LOVE FOR TOM BRADY'S SWEATY MAGA BALLS
soton are poo poo but maybe, and bear with me lads, spurs might actually be...good?

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Shrapnig posted:

Harry Kane may look a bit gormless but he's rather good at scoring goals.

understatement

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

https://mobile.twitter.com/danielstorey85/status/945653820134174721

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

booo

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

lol at arse fans getting butthurt by a legit penalty

the replay shows the defender doesn't even bother to try to get his arms out of the way

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

that's not the rule

:rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blinkz0rz
May 27, 2001

fat gay nonce posted:

ur a dumb oval office IMO

nice meltdown

• Locked thread