Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf

drunkill posted:

Cheapest price is to buy off of GOG (the devs get a larger cut vs buying on steam) with a promo code. I googled and 'YogscastFrostpunk' gives you 10% off so the price is $24.15 USD until May 2nd when the launch sale ends.

https://www.gog.com/redeem/YogscastFrostpunk?pp=fce7b95fb26969af8afd58102677dd04da9a9f09

Can't seem to get this to stack with the standard 10% discount. I'll just get it off GOG though, Humble is cheaper but DRM free is worth a couple of extra bucks to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
I bought it the first day even though I usually don't do that because I always regret it. I am a little distressed by how easy it sounds to beat but it sounds really decent otherwise and I suppose there will be balancing changes and additional content soonish.

(I hope it's okay to just make a normal post, I did not come with any puns prepared. :ohdear:)

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
Okay starting my first serious playthrough. I wish we could zoom in further, I want to examine my tiny citizens more closely.

Also, I'm not an engineer or anything but I feel like there must be a more effective way to keep the city warm than to build a tower spewing heat into the sky far above all the actual people and buildings that need it...?