Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
I was hesitant on automatons because of the reduced efficiency, but then I realized they work in the cold without concern and work 24/7 and my production skyrocketed.

The main bottleneck ended up being steam cores, because I needed those for automatons, the good medical building, and advanced resource structures.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

drunkill posted:

I have a feeling these might be DLC. Or at least, I hope so.

They tease a snobs vs slobs fight in the Refugee scenario, until they finally get to you and you discover they're various combinations of starving, sick, orphan children.

The final challenge ends up being stopping your people from lynching them.

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

dogstile posted:

Yeah i'm pretty sure to explore all locations you need to have the max speed scouts and possibly need to just give a few people directions back.

Max speed scouts and three different teams on hard. There's no margin for error: I accidentally left a team idle for half a day before sending them to the Storm Watch and they were just barely caught by the storm.

The tech locations are bugged however, only the first two have ever given me new technologies.

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010

Ephemeron posted:

IIRC, Normal New Home is winnable with 0 laws.

I'm pretty sure Normal New Home is winnable without turning on the generator.