Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.
This game looks like my jam - a friend and I tossed around a similar concept back in the glory days of "Let me tell you about this game idea I just had" - but for $30 it's just expensive enough that I think I'll wait a bit to gauge the temperature.

I can't wait for the endgame reveal that it was all a dream and you wake up in Antarctica managing the last human settlement on a planet that's begun to drift too close to the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Been following this thread since my last post; sounds like the overall impression's pretty positive? I'll probably bite the bullet then, pick this up on Saturday, Sunday.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It's a cool game no matter how you look at it.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Chill, my dude.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

I've always had a bit of a frigid personality.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

From what I've heard, it'll probably have the polar opposite effect.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Relax, I know how to stay frosty.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Sounds like the devs are treading on some mighty thin ice. Hope this doesn't snowball into anything they can't handle.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

They should be more careful about hedging their risks. They're a small company you know. They're not Blizzard.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Hopefully they'll be able to survive this hostile climate.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Caps off to them, then.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

It's a little late for them to be getting cold feet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

Anybody up for John Carpenter's The Thing?