Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

simmering
Nov 12, 2017
the review i read described there being 5 scenarios, I hope theres more than 1 win condition in each rather than just a linear story, with no sandbox mode and less customisation than tropico it could get old fast otherwise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

simmering
Nov 12, 2017
nvm got it working.

I wish there was more variety to the laws like with tropico. like in the faith branch you could institute animal sacrifice which use raw food in exchange for hope or smth.

simmering fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Apr 25, 2018

simmering
Nov 12, 2017

Gaj posted:

How the hell do you aid New Manchester?

I have all the extra resources stored up, including a spare automoton. But for some reason when I send a scout team, human or robot, it doesnt succeed?

You have to go to your beacon and scroll through the create scout team or automaton till you get to the option to create a special relief team for new manchester. you can't just send your normal scouts/robots.