Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

The official trailer for Frostpunk 2 is out, and a release date of some time in 2024. Doesn't seem to reveal much new information, and I'm assuming it's not in-game footage, but good to see that it's happening!

Remalle fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jun 12, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

QuarkJets posted:

Your first Emergency Shift is basically a freebie - it's worth slamming it on a fully-occupied workshop as soon as you get one built. Scouts are the most effective way to acquire resources in the early game, and you can prioritize getting a scout beacon built by basically building a workshop on the first day and running Emergency Shift on it as soon as it's done. After using that "freebie", though, emergency shift has a good chance of getting people killed, so I never use it after that.
Your second Emergency Shift is a guaranteed death but you can use it safely after that.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

FalconImpala posted:

On the edge has some weird proofreading errors and it doesn't have the same voice as the main game. Idk if anyone else has noticed or if I'm just fussy but I haven't come back to it after act 2
The Last Autumn, too. The main game has the odd typo here and there but for whatever reason there seem to be twenty times more in the expansions.

Remalle
Feb 12, 2020

QuarkJets posted:

Overall, I'd say RISE UP WORKERS, THROW OFF YOUR MASTER'S YOKE AND STAND TALL, STAND TOGETHER
Ok but what do you think about the game