Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/TriangularObservantLemurNinjaGrumpy

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/MiniatureRamshackleLampSquadGoals

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Someday I’m going to convince charity:water to let me do a Impathon for them.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Someday I’m going to convince charity:water to let me do a Impathon for them.

Good luck

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

See you guys again June 15th, 2018 for Zeldathon Champions, for St Jude.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's time for the other other most wonderful time of the year, marathoning the Zeldathon twitch clips from this thread.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3825429&pagenumber=566&perpage=40#post474194140 This guy should be permabanned frankly, but you know, just one gamer's opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh and the guy he's quoting.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

greatn posted:

God these players on the Zeldathon are the worst. I don't expect speed runs or anything on these mostly casual playthroughs but Jesus they're terrible at these games. And every game they play through has a bunch of onlookers talking amongst themselves about nothing in particular and over each other next to the players for no reason. I keep tuning in just to check out of there on a game I want to see and every time it's the worst stream ever.

lmfao. He got banned so nothing needed here. But good poo poo. Can't stop tuning in to this trash stream for RETARDS! Only gay people watch it. I keep checking if there's a game I want to see.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That's the reason I don't post the threads in Games or whatever even though it'd be higher exposure.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Getting mad other gamers aren’t as good as me, the best at games.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Oh and the guy he's quoting.

I hate that guy

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Pretty sure charity marathon streams were a thing long before charity speedrun streams were, so lol if you're too hosed up in the brain to understand why people would play a video game on camera without beating it as fast as possible oh and also trying to entertain people with jokes and skits.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

The crazy thing is choco, thunderscott, jamie, jyggy and mc are all really good at their games and that’s half the marathon.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
*22 minutes into the most epic jam train possible* i cant believe the runner missed the slingshot skip, thats gonna waste 30 seconds, idiots

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[Immediately after comparing a charity stream to the ku klux klan because theyre lynching gamer memories] looks like the boys at imp zone are melting down again

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

elf help book posted:

*22 minutes into the most epic jam train possible* i cant believe the runner missed the slingshot skip, thats gonna waste 30 seconds, idiots

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

elf help book posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

lmao

• Locked thread