Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
I'd love to see you tackle at least a bit of the anime. Quite aside from my obvious bias (see left), I actually have a thanks in one of the fansubbed episodes (I knew the person who was working on them at the time), so I have a slightly softer spot in my heart for it than perhaps it deserves. Some of the episodes are genuinely dark (like the not one but two episodes where Kirby befriends an enemy, only to have said former enemy die defending him), while others are very, very silly. Besides, where else are you going to see this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Alxprit posted:

It's actually really sick, and I'd go into more of an Air Ride love effortpost if I had the time, or if people actually want to see it.

Go for it! I enjoyed Air Ride back in the day, and I'm actually a bit sad that their aimless flailing is keeping them from enjoying it too. (Seriously, it seems like they're incapable of processing the game, much less playing it, given how often they say 'what just happened' and 'what's going on' and 'where am I how did you get in my house'. :v:)

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

When your 'allies' start getting into a power-eating loop, I think you need to swallow the power star yourself and shoot it away from them. Maybe then they'll be less useless. (I finished this game, but unlike other Kirby games, I've felt nooooo urge to replay it.)

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

What's the music you're using for the intro and outro of these videos?