Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Oh no how am I supposed to keep up with two of your LPs at once with your crazy fast update schedule? :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Are you planning to show off Meta Knight mode?

E: Also, can this thread get a new page please?

Carbon dioxide fucked around with this message at 12:34 on Mar 3, 2018

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

If you want to tackle the anime and are worried about copyright stuff, one way to do it is to only upload your commentary track, starting with a countdown, and telling people to get the episodes on their own and start them with the countdown.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Additionally, you can find the list of available moves for each power you have in the menu. Might be worth trying out the more complicated button combos.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Bruceski posted:

Worms nothing, that is the old QBasic game Gorillas.

Yeah, or Scorched Earth which played exactly the same, and they were both games from 1991.

Edit: Looks like the first version of this game type was made in the 70s https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artillery_game

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Zzzzzz.... bluhbluhbluhbluh.... Zzzzzzz... bluhblubhluhbluh.... Zzzzzzzhuh what?

O hi guys I zoned out a bit during episode 2 of the racing game. I hope I didn't miss anything important.

Anyway, yay, new game! I'll be following along for this ride again.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Can you imagine the smell inside a cavern made of cabbage?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

that ivy guy posted:

Just a heads-up to save a mighty headache of unnecessary exploration: the switch palaces are in levels 3-1, 5-1, and 7-1! I assume you're trying for all the medals at least, a pretty good endpoint (although there is even more bonus content that fills up the 100%)
For the Kracko minigame, you can tap on blocks to weaken them and detonate the bombs from afar. The level 3 difficulty of the minigame also has a super secret in it, but you'll probably be too busy trying for a good time to find that!
The next level is called Arange because... well, it should be pretty self-evident in the future when you see the names of the other worlds

Are you talking about a game that has not been posted in the thread at all yet?

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

ricdesi posted:

I never just outright dismiss games as bad without really putting a lot of time and effort into it

Congrats, this makes you better than 99% of the LP crud uploaded to Youtube.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

I like that none of these levels are so long that it's annoying to redo them if you missed anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

SSNeoman posted:

Seriously I can't be the only one who thinks the game needs more gameplay variety, right? Like smash bros is fun and all but not 50 times in a row.

Honestly I can't be bothered to watch the Smash Bros playthroughs in these LP series they're doing. They're fun games to play but I really can't be bothered to watch other people play them for any amount of time.

I'll patiently wait until the LP goes back into main line Kirby games again.