Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Yes, because the first video of that game is up on their channel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

Yeah, Canvas Curse was one that I skipped over, and I'm glad I did, because it doesn't look good. I mean, it doesn't look terrible, but it doesn't look good, either.

At least you're onto better things, now! Squeak Squad is really good, and my favorite DS Kirby (partially because every other Kirby game on the DS was gimmicky trash).

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

that ivy guy posted:

Kirby Super Star Ultra ):

I forgot that Super Star Ultra was on the DS, which is odd, since I own it and love it. It's even more gimmicky than original Super Star, though. It's not trash, at least. I bounced hard off of Mass Attack.

Also, Amazing Mirror was good, if more complex than most Kirby games, due to being a semi-Metroidvania. Also, I liked Kirby Air Ride :(.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I mean, does Canvas Curse really deserve much better? The game looked tedious and unfun from the word "go". Again, the DS Kirby games get much better until you reach Mass Attack. Squeak Squad is amazing, and finishes off the set of Adventure style games quite well.

ZeButler
Oct 2, 2013

I didn't really have a problem with Pauline, only took me at most 4 tries. I don't see where the problem was.