Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ControlledBurn
Sep 7, 2006

Frost his bag!

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Has anyone done the DPS calculations on the new weapons? I’d like to see how they stack up.

Haven't seen the base stats datamined yet, so I haven't worked on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ControlledBurn
Sep 7, 2006

Frost his bag!

No Safe Word posted:

war is fine, but school in particular was problematic because of pool roof: you can literally hold down pool roof as a basically unassailable fortress

grenade barrages don't really work because none of the spots you can reach the roof from with grenade throws are covered well enough to be viable
all deciding to just parachute to the roof doesn't really work because the spawn waves are inconsistent and you generally just fall onto the roof one by one and are easily picked off - even if you down one or two people, they'll still have people up there

While holding pool roof we had an entire squad start hot dropping on us and priming grenades as soon as they landed. It’s reasonably effective as long as you don’t give a gently caress about your score.

ControlledBurn
Sep 7, 2006

Frost his bag!

Salean posted:

im in a real hurry, can i microwave my pc to get more fps?

How else are you gonna do it?

ControlledBurn
Sep 7, 2006

Frost his bag!

Regrettable posted:

Official non-response:

lol

Translation: we don’t know what the gently caress is going on here, and don’t want to admit it.