Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
The game is good, but I am bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Had an excellent game where my squad and I posted up in a house smack dab in the middle of the final two zones.

Having to defend the house from five different squads and getting that sweet chicken dinner is probably going to be my PUBG hilight for a very long time.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
Getting an AWM with an 8x in the War mode is hilarious. Since you’re so close you literally just put your cross hair on someone’s head even if they’re across the map.

Bonus points if you’re on a good map and aren’t stuck in a urban hellhole.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!

Scoss posted:

Am I the only one that is having a hard time understanding the actual differences and use cases for the now Five separate grip types in the game?

I couldn't even confidently explain to my friends which grip to use for which gun when we had only two. I am imagining a naive player picking up one of the new grips and stopping to closely scrutinize the small tooltip text, trying to parse the difference between "recoil" and "recoil recovery" while a firefight is happening around them, and it seems farcical.

I feel like they need to introduce some kind of graphical representation of the spray pattern on the grip itself to help players intuitively understand at a glance what the thing is actually doing. Frankly most attachments could probably do with better tooltips than the tinytext we currently have.

You’re definitely not alone in that. Every time I look over any explanation my eyes just glaze over.