Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
^^^ Last night was the first time I'd ever seen the "Cut Parachute" prompt because I got stuck on the corner of a building. Parachuting is weird when the rubber banding is high.

Last night was me dropping hot, getting 0-2 kills then getting headshot rounding a corner. Happened for legitimately 10 games in a row. My badness score is through the roof :ohdear:

(I think I was playing way too aggressively and wasn't using alternate routes. Pretty much in every kill cam my killer was waiting for me to come around the corner because they heard my footsteps or I had been in a prior engagement with them.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
Is there a way to see your latency or is all this assumption about being put on high ping servers guesswork?

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I actually unmute global chat after dropping out of the plane for the off chance that someone left their mic open while trying to sneak up on me. It's happened once so far, so I'd say it's a good habit to get into.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747
I like the red zone/plane flying sound effects because I can open doors/vault through windows with the noise being lost in the cacophony.

CascadeBeta
Feb 14, 2009

by Cyrano4747

CitizenKain posted:

I'm proud that I ran into the first person I'm pretty sure was cheating. I'm leaving a house near the end of the game. I open the door, hold off a second, and then step out. About 2 seconds later, I get drilled with a headshot from an AKM.
I hit the replay and it shows a guy about 100m away who is hiding behind a car. He is looking away from the house I'm in, but is spinning his camera about. Then his view shifts, he aims down his scope turns directly at me and nails me. He can't actually see me, since there is grass in the way, but still nails 2 consecutive headshots.

There was one game I had in FPP where a dude with an SKS kept scoping into the sky before locking onto my head. I don't know if it was a rare FPP cheater or just replay weirdness though.