Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
I’m gonna convince all my friends silencers suck so then I can have them all to myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Why do they get rid of the event modes so fast? Shotgun mode owned and was a really fun and refreshing change of pace.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
War mode would be more fun with a bigger circle and more people.

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Tarkov is like the good parts of BR, condensed. It definitely comes with its own special brand of (very russian) jank/quirks

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU

multijoe posted:

How's the cheating in Tarkov?

It’s tricky. It’s been an issue on and off, but is generally overblown. I’ve played 400 hours or so and can only definitively say I was killed by a hacker once or twice. Part of the challenge is there are so many ways to get outplayed in Tarkov that it’s really hard to tell the difference between someone who’s legitimately cheating vs. someone who heard you walking through the bushes 5 minutes ago and stalked you until they had a perfect shot. I believe a few patches ago they implemented a standardized anti-cheat service, which replaced their home-rolled solution, and it’s something they are accountable for and actively addressing.