Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I won my first ever solo and forgot to record. :negative:

Not that it was really due to skill on my part so much as it was having lucked into an M24 and everyone else focusing on each other at the end. :v:

It feels very anticlimactic to win solo, since there's nobody to celebrate with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I just played a game where there were 20+ vehicles. I've never seen half that many in one game before.

lol if you don't think that's true you haven't been playing lately.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

underage at the vape shop posted:

You're an idiot or too bad to get matched with them

No it's gotta be racism.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I started playing this again for something I can do with my brother over the internet during quarantine and every time I start a game I crash like 10 seconds in. Google searching didn't make it seem like a common issue since all the results were from 2019 or earlier. Anyone else have that? :confused:

Also the game is laggy as hell compared to when I last played it, is that an issue for everyone?