Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doorknob Slobber posted:

There is a really cool bug where if you get disconnected in squads and then reconnect you no longer have a number or name so your team kills you when they see you.

They cant revive you either which is a hearty lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Thermopyle posted:

Yeah, out of all of them I think BF is the closest to already having most of the pieces in place.

The gun play feels the best to me so I hope they add it to the next one. Also since the next one is more than likely WW2 it might be interesting with bolt actions and semi autos and the ARs being super rare.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Free name change is the biggest thing imo

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Thom P. Tiers posted:

I hope the scooter is "quiet." Traveling in vehicles on Sanhok is usually a death sentence. Something like that scooter, if quiet, would be fantastic.

They really need bicycles as a means to scoot around.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

How is there not a bluehole smilie yet

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Got my first solo chicken dinner finally after many many hours of playing and being bad. Feels good.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

VulgarandStupid posted:

Playing on a bad computer is getting you killed in close combat and has been since launch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgT_mMS3fuo

There were a couple examples where the higher FPS was shooting slower because it wasn't in sync with the gun. lmao

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Destructible buildings are cool and hopefully they move the black zone to the other maps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Doesn’t the mobile version use bots already?