Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Party Plane Jones posted:

Had a lot of fun playing against hacker squads tonight, and gotta say, they are obvious as gently caress.

https://plays.tv/video/5a4349a17a3107f6f8/hacker-team
https://plays.tv/video/5a43617cd5532b0859/yet-another-hacker-squad

I'm not being a dick, I am sincerely curious where the hacking is in that first video? He is third personing you to death from that bus all he can? Or who am I spectating? I don't know how the replay works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Hulebr00670065006e posted:

You joking? He obviously has both aim hack and wall hack. The aim hack you can see by how he snaps to the heads instantly even without using ADS and see how the aim lock stops as soon as the first guy is dead. The wall hack is a little tougher to spot apart from him trying to shoot a guy through a wall at some point. Look how he kinda looks at the enemies through walls and moves accordingly not checking any other areas along the way. He even spots the guy laying prone in the bus through walls and decides to go for that guy instead of the dude in the house.

Aight, now I see what you mean on the guy that he wall hacks and attempts to shoot.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I loved the way my squad did the push to the final zone last night, and I did record it. I obviously hosed up when I should've helped my buddy up, but disregarding that, it was a pretty hectic yet coordinated push to the zone and a chicken dinner. If only the total action bits are your deal, at 12:30 starts the last rush outside from a shack and shooting the remaining dudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Z_BRTtqbg

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
512gb kingston SSD for 119$ on Amazon.

There’s no reason not to have it.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Any second you spend rewinding replays is a second you could’ve queued again in search of chicken dinner.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

aniviron posted:

Death cam is pretty useful for knowing if you died to a cheater or just someone who was good. Had yet another game last night where I died to a full auto burst of nothing but headshots; but it was only about 50m away, and in theory a very good player could do that. Of course, watching the replay I somehow started to doubt that when the view showed him just snapping back and forth to my duo buddy and I through walls until someone peeked.

Zero useful info gained that will help you in your quest for pollo in next match.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013

Arkangelus posted:

Have the devs actually given a reason for removing zeroing from the 2x and 4x? Really annoying change.
Also did parachuting change at all? I can't tell if its the elevation differences on Miramar, me just being bad, or something else but I'm having a lot less trouble landing exactly where I want without adjustments. Previously, I was using the bomb towards the ground at roughly ~300m from target.

Neither of those sights are meant to be zeroed.
The 4x ACOG offers steps so that you can use each step for adjusting on the fly without having to zero, and the 2x aimpoint is really only useable for such a short distance that 100m is all it’s good. In gameplay terms it could’ve retaines the zero option, but at least the 4x is legitimately better now allowing you to quickly get center mass hit at any of the distances.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Hardcore mode with no kill feed, no kill confirmations, no player count visible, and double damage. I’d play the gently caress out of it.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Is there no way to queu as 8 man squad?

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I mean I don’t think I can get 8 people to party. Just four before queue.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Wtf goons out of that spec the 960 is the least of his worries. Terrible idea to trade it for a 1050 or so. He’d be way better served replacing everything else and getting a 1160 eventually or something when the prices drop.

That 960 is not the bottleneck. PUBG requires 8gb by the way.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
Like I’ve moaned before, I really want a hardcore difficulty in this game.

No counter for amount of survivors, no hit notifications, and double damage.

The game in the final parts would be so much altered when you don’t know if there are 4 survivors or 1 besides your team. Besides, on a squad game the decision to push after ”maybe downing” another team member would be a huge gamble.

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
When will it be on live servers?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vahakyla
May 3, 2013
I recently started developing microstutters and like half a second freezes where my fps-counter drops to 1-2fps for basically a blink of an eye.

6700k, 2080S, 32gb at 3200mhz, with game running from SSD. Obviously system can handle plenty. The microstutters arrived a couple patches ago, but I have not changed anything. Does anyone have any pointers?