Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I killed a popular streamer last night I guess (found on pubg.report) and his chat called me a hacker haha.

edit: the streamer himself also accused me of using radar hacks. The thing was is that it wasn't even that spectacular of a kill.

edit2: vod here: https://mixer.com/Archonaut?vod=KfzxxPeyJUiCrEYRQOhxaQ Skip to 1h 37m 28s

kiwid fucked around with this message at 14:44 on Jul 29, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

zapplez posted:

It looks like you have lock-on during the replay. Was your ping really high?

My ping was ~35-40ms.

Vert + comp on M416 + crouching when spraying has hardly any recoil. Crouching being the key. A lot of players don't crouch when they spray and are doing a disservice to themselves.

Oh do you mean my aim snapped to him? I don't know. Like the other guy said replays are bad with that. My stats would be better if I was aimbotting, I assure you: https://pubg.op.gg/user/Mortsy

kiwid fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Jul 29, 2019

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Willfrey posted:

2 seat motorcycles endo much much easier now it seems. Used to not be too much of an issue but now they feel like a liability offroad.

Last night I buzzed past a group firing on me, endo'd it, bailed midair and took about 2/3 damage. Run back to the bike that is slowly tumbling sideways downhill, furiously hit F before I get shot. Bike somehow just kills me

Yes but I believe the lean corrections are much more sensitive now too which sort of cancels it out?

I do agree though that taking damage while trying to pick the bike back up is bullshit. Happens to me often.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I noticed last night the game was suddenly harder. Everyone was good. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Why can't I just continue stomping noobs?

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

The floating gun bug that was "fixed" has probably gotten more people killed than a pro player being in their game.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

https://pubg.op.gg/user/hawowanlawow

I don't think videogames are right for you, bro

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I'm so happy they increased loot on Miramar.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Yeah hoping to see destructible hay bales and other props in the coming patches to at least parity Erangel.

kiwid fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Oct 16, 2019

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

2.7x is interesting. Does anyone know what is on the VSS so I can try to compare in my head?

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Thom P. Tiers posted:

night time vikendi loving sucks because it's loud as hell

We insta leave night vikendi because of that wind.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Because reddit was complaining about Vikendi circles being too mild so that's what we ended up with.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I've noticed a lot of whining going on reddit where they want all guns on all maps. What is your guys opinion on this? Personally I don't think it would go over well because it would make it harder to find the guns you want.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Everytime I take the SCAR I regret it. You can really feel the TTK on this gun.

I try to take the M416 every game due to muscle memory and knowing exactly how much to pull down, etc. I'll take the Beryl if I can't find an M416 but I have to actively keep remembering to pull down hard and do 10 round bursts rather than spraying the entire mag like I can with an M416.

kiwid fucked around with this message at 14:28 on Oct 29, 2019

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I can't wait to get ear raped by all the noise pollution in the new map.

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Would squads of 3 instead of 4 improve the game or do you guys like 4 people?

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

I have no confidence they could make a successor in PUBG2.

They seemingly lucked into the popularity of PUBG1 by getting gun play right and now struggle with every new patch to implement something that the majority of players enjoy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

No Dignity posted:

I've been really confused by their backsliding on tactical equipment, just give it a dedicated slot but make you find it in the world. It's a battle royale, that's how it's meant to work!

I quite enjoyed the armor repair equipment. Used it almost every time.

A bit of balancing could have kept it interesting. Never got the hate for the BCD. I never used it because the radius was so small it was within footstep range anyway.

What makes even less sense to me is removing tactical equipment but leaving bullshit like the thermal scopes in.