Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

A link to that complicated damage chart that all the weapons have now would be a nice addition to the first post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Death cam is pretty useful for knowing if you died to a cheater or just someone who was good. Had yet another game last night where I died to a full auto burst of nothing but headshots; but it was only about 50m away, and in theory a very good player could do that. Of course, watching the replay I somehow started to doubt that when the view showed him just snapping back and forth to my duo buddy and I through walls until someone peeked.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Rex-Goliath posted:

Nah the replay functionality is real janky and almost everyone looks like they're cheating with it. It's only useful if you get killed unexpectedly and want to know how you hosed up.

Haven't been playing FPS games for 20 years without knowing what normal player behaviour looks like. The replay is janky enough that there are times when you won't know either way, but there are also times when it's going to be an absolutely damning giveaway.