Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Chocotaco too good to be in our links now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Party Plane Jones posted:

Had a lot of fun playing against hacker squads tonight, and gotta say, they are obvious as gently caress.

https://plays.tv/video/5a4349a17a3107f6f8/hacker-team
https://plays.tv/video/5a43617cd5532b0859/yet-another-hacker-squad

Uhh pretty sure this is just you sucking. Get good. * is SA goon and thinks there is no hacking in PUBG even though thousands are banned a day *

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Schneider Inside Her posted:

I cannot understand why anyone would every play TPP when FPP exists. Please, enlighten me.

I don't know why this so hard for you to wrap your head around. Some people prefer the extra aspect of the game of being in 3rd Person, enjoy it being easier to spot enemies, might even like the minigame of being better at peeking corners,etc. Or its just more comfortable to play in 3rd especially with the jankiness of the cars. I use a combo of both, with going into FPP and ADS when I have a decent rifle and know where my bogey is. Otherwise just walking around the game is much more fun in 3rd.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Carecat posted:

The replay system is very revealing. I thought we got just got outshot in a bad situation and then the replay a guy cruises up and aims directly at my duo partner through red smoke, tracks through tree branches and keeps snapping on to him through the tree trunk as he's trying to aim somewhere else. Not that you can do a useless report at this stage.

In one of the latest interviews PUBG gave about the hacking they implored people to record a fishy killcam and send it in to them in a post on their forums. Their spokesperson said something like "You have to show us on our forums, how else would we find out about it?" Well, maybe you shouldnt have a pseudo fake report button that does basically nothing?

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

SSJ_naruto_2003 posted:

Define latest because i thought in the 1.0 patch notes he said the report system including button was working fully.

https://steamed.kotaku.com/99-percent-of-battlegrounds-cheats-are-from-china-play-1821513424

Dec 21st. "I hope if you see a cheater you report them on the forums"

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

VulgarandStupid posted:

The only thing a kill cam gives you reliably is distance. It’s so off, the rest doesn’t matter. But, at least with distance you can tell if a double headshot was viable or not. You should still be checking things like how damaged your armor or helmet was while crawling to see if every hit was in the same exact place or not.

Easiest thing to spot, besides the view lock "snapping" between one enemy and another, especially if they are lazy and leave on 100% headshots. You can look at the trail of bullet holes, if they have a recoil script , it will be perfectly straight in a line, same level as both players heads if they are both on the first floor or the earth.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Not sure why but my game lags a lot more in firefights in FPP for some reason.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Weird speedhacks are finally back since pre 1.0 . Also weird one shooting people with shotguns from 300 yards. Yippee.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
New map is good, if just for the high value concrete buildings. Its nice have a good AR/sniper with level 2 vest/helmet and a scope nearly guaranteed after checking 1 or 2 of these.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
The doc is back and he is better than ever

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

ILL Machina posted:

I watched the guy make $1500 in ten minutes and his stream reach >370k viewers. The world is starved for content, apparently.

He made over 10 grand in the first hour in donations, as well as over 8 thousand new subscribers.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

underage at the vape shop posted:

Did his wife forgive him already?

If your husband can make hundreds of thousands of dollars from streaming, I think you try and work out your differences.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Rex-Goliath posted:

First solo game this season and I get a chicken dinner :allears:

Doc alt account spotted

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich
New map doesn't look good considering it has only about 10% of the map with buildings on it. Going to be brutal. Hopefully I am wrong and there are more loot spawns then a small portion of the map.

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Xenaero posted:

Glad they chose the worst possible fuckin method for granting access to the 4x4km map preview: keys via social media

Late to this party but yeah, they gave away infinity keys on their official website today and you didnt need to be a pc gamer subscriber or a twitch lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

patonthebach
Aug 22, 2016

by R. Guyovich

VulgarandStupid posted:

They are both used the same way.

Thats a weird civvy way to hold an m4 with your left thumb on top of the barrel. I dont think many military guys hold it like that, its normally straight on the grip.