Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Even with the bugs, I'm still having fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

It really won't.

Edit: I still don't understand why there seems to be no lag cap. It shouldn't match you to a server with more than 200ms.

Then they Chinese would only be able to play with themselves instead of making GBS threads up every other server.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
So, when are the devs going to get around to banning people who have 1k long shots and massive insane kill totals in solo.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I just started playing after a few months break and Jesus, once you hit the top tier the aimbotters are rampant. It's not even subtle. Guy inside of building suddenly a 180 and plugs you from 300m away. So drat blatant. staring at the wall directly pointed at me as he moved to a window.

Maybe It's because the Aussie server is 75% Chinese players with strings of numbers and letters as names

edit: lol yep https://www.kotaku.com.au/2017/12/99-percent-of-battlegrounds-cheats-are-from-china-playerunknown-says/

Raged fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Dec 30, 2017

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

abigserve posted:

Don't play tpp it's a loving mess on OC. FPP is almost clear

I'll give it a shot. Just miffed since I just cracked the top 100 on TPP OC solo I have to start again with FPP. PU openly admits 99% of hackers are from China so that means 1,485,000 out of 1,500,000 of the bans are from one country why the hell would you let them play anywhere else, but their home servers.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Top 10 first OC FPP so I'm happy with that. Are the NA servers full of the Chinese horde too?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I'm enjoying playing FPP now. Whoever posted that FPP on OC is pretty free from the Chinese tourists using the servers as a toilet was right.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Mr. Ex posted:

It does seem like the scum of China specifically come to the NA region, probably to gently caress with us dirty whites, of course.

Come to OC if you want to see what a chinese invasion looks like.

Also lol to anyone who says there are not a lot of cheaters. They have banned 1.5m accounts already and PU has already said that 99% are from china.

Honestly, I did not notice many till I got to top 1000. Top 100 made it so much worse.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Stopped playing a few months ago when playing in the top 500 meant at least half the people on the server were aimbotting through walls.

Come back to a wiped board..... good less cheaters

Load into server, every single person talking is speaking Chinese...bad

die and watch the kill cam of the guy who snapped onto me behind a wall w/o any possibility of line of sight and proceeds to kill me from 300 m and snaps to 2 other guys about 500m further away with less than 15 rounds.

They ain't ever going to fix this. Only way to slow it down is to restrict the Chinese to Chinese servers

Also tried another game. Aussie primetime and not a single Aussie talking. If there was one playing they would be talking.

Is fortnite this bad?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Ping lock would mean that the OC servers would get worse. I really can't understand how it could get worse, but it would.

Last game today I watched a cargo drop all the way down and was right next to it when it landed. I was empty except for a .45 pistol

sigh

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Is this patch supposed to have the ping based matchmaking?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

flatluigi posted:

No, that's going to go up on the test servers sometime this week. This patch is the one that was in testing before that.

Ugggh, well no point playing then. Holding out hope that it will clear out the Aussie servers of the horde.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Just got back into the game and realized this thread is dead as a doornail.

I haven't played since before 1.0 and am actually having fun. Any Ausgoon TZ players?

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Holy poo poo the cheating on the Aussie server is just so loving blatant. Players spinning around like the last starfighter death blossom one tapping people over and over.

This game deserves to die out if this is the best anti-cheat they have.

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats

Canuckistan posted:

Was it a bot? They pretty much do this.

Not unless bots start bragging over in-game voice comms

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
I seemed to be mostly right about the cheaters. I reported 5 that night and 4 of them have been permabanned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raged
Jul 21, 2003

A revolution of beats
Whelp made it to level 80 and no one is playing ranked in Australia......

gently caress