Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Voxx posted:

I got this for Xbox and when I tried playing it my living room caught on fire. I turned and saw the Xbox levitating and spinning in the center of the room, and heard ear deafening cries of some kid complaining about stream snipers. I kept yelling Xbox turn off, but it did not work.

Is my game bugged? I heard the PC release was also bad. I hope they patch this out.

WBG, please include this in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

daslog posted:

There are no hackers. Except for the 1.5 million that got banned.

https://twitter.com/TheBattlEye/status/946407552778211328

That's loving crazy, and to think how bad it still is.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

lol at that video but most of all its title

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
PUBG - The agony and the ecstasy

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

I’m sure they’ll fix all of these shortcomings in PUBG 2: The Rubberbandening

e: have they ever said why Unreal engine was chosen (I’m guessing initial cost and/or prior experience with it)? While it obviously has some positives, the nature of what they wanted to build - 99 people online in 8x8km FPS - seems like it’s not ideal for UE.

sticksy fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Jan 6, 2018

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

odiv posted:

Nuance is way overrated. It's never once won me a chicken dinner.

Were you using suppressed or compensated nuance?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

daslog posted:

edit. lol at bloomberg for this graphic

:captainpop:

Always interesting when stuff like this is in the mainstream press.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Lmao - this one definitely needs to be added to the bot in Discord with the !bluehole command

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Doorknob Slobber posted:

Back in the day when people played Action Half-Life there was this clan called BORG that trolled people a lot. So I guessed the password to one of their ICQ accounts and from there found out they had a file server which had a bunch of the default models, but spiked so that big red lines would stick through walls and poo poo. Essentially a ghetto wall hack. I distributed them to everyone to use against them. Those were good times.

What was their password?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Hellsau posted:

Why would anyone want to watch this person? They aren't very good and they seem unpleasant.

Yeah, that was my impression as well. But I guess he just joined C9 and according to their site, he's pretty good: http://cloud9.gg/news/moody-fro-frexs ?

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

uniball posted:

my squad (timg4strok and iceberg-slim) and i (bearand) are the best cars-only players in the world

this is a video of us doing our thing and this is a more relaxed video

That is awesome and your videos are great.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Party Plane Jones posted:

A giant heaping of the Chinese playerbase doesn't actually play on their own computers, they play on e-cafe machines.

All the more reason imo - e-cafe managers would become more stringent on allowing that if their PC's were being blacklisted.

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

fargom posted:

A defect in the software that is yet unfixed in the public version.

New thread title imo

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost

Hippie Hedgehog posted:

Tell me about this trick

Possibly NSFW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost