Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Sweet, something to check out when I get home.

On the other hand, I just finished the first episode since it's up on HIDIVE. It's done a bit differently from what a normal anime would look like, but I like it! I also like how they put the world building info from the last page of the manga into the ED, though they can only fit one of the two chapters that way. Still, overall I'm thinking this will be a good adaptation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Second episode is up now. I continue to like it and think the style they're going with works, but I can see how people wouldn't. At the least I hope it draws people to the excellent manga, and possibly to an official English translation.

I'm really enjoying the VA work in particular, it's all been great. Does anyone know who the bar lady's VA is?

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
Sweet. Thanks!

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.

Cantide posted:

Nothing has ever been as relaxing to me as Non Non Biyori /-Repeat. Hakumei is nice, but I will continue waiting for season 3 (WHICH WILL NEVER COME) for ultimate relaxation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bObSd9W-20

It's not a new season, but there is a movie coming: Non Non Biyori: Vacation

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
This keeps getting better, from what I thought was an already pretty good starting point. I'm hoping people kept with it, but with all the other good stuff happening this season I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them didn't bother continuing. :smith:

I love the little detail of Iwashi's mismatched sandals at the beginning of this episode and Narai and his wife are too good. :3:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
So good. :3:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I wondered how they were going to do these chapters. I liked it. Now I'm curious what the remaining chapters they're going to adapt will be.

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
It's too good. :kimchi:

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
I'm glad we got these two stories, they're two of my low key favorites. (My favorite being the festival, now that I've recently re-read the scanlations.) Sen is a nifty character and seeing more of her is great, and I love seeing Mikochi getting worked up over her fashion stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onean
Feb 11, 2010

Maiden in white...
You are not one of us.
A good chapter to end on. :3:

I'm glad that Sentai didn't get delayed on this like they did with Girls' Last Tour. I was a little worried about that when it was announced they were doing the subs.

• Locked thread