Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's definitely the show I am looking forward to the most in this season. I can't remember if it's start out slow or not, at least compared to other SOL-like shows, but it certainly is a world and cast I've come to love a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I guess preemptive RIP Batoto because that chapter ain't loading for me.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Wait I guess that was chapter 39? What happened to 35-38?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Wait is this actually streaming anywhere?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh hey I can finally actually watch this, my most anticipated show of Winter 2018.

Translating the little tidbits at the end of chapters during the end credits is a nice touch.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh god, Capybara Bus.

Iwashi is probably my favorite supporting character in the comic, that guy is rad.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
The manga spread of the owl dropping off the food in I think the chat thread is what got me to read the manga in the first place. Very striking.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I think this was the point that really hooked me as well; the world building with Hakumei's job is so well done and the story constantly adds little or not-so-little (ha...) tidbits as it progresses that makes everything feel very vibrant and alive.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Knorth posted:

:agreed:

Poor Hakumei
Topical, given the latest manga chapters as well.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Late to getting around to it but that was outstanding. Even though it hasn't been that long since I've read some of these chapters they still feel very fresh and cozy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yaaaaaay this show was so good. Yaaay.

• Locked thread