Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that AP looks good. its close to three hundred doolars here in nz. the lite version is a hundy cheaper and 867/300Mbps 1300/450Mbps those are th respecive sepedsd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i bet in deep dark central south america they dont have so much wifi

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
cat5 in the bedroom :smugmrgw:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
when i move into my new place the wireless fidelity will be off the mother fuckin hook

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:qq: the fidelity of my wireless :qq:

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

lol

but for real ya know these things happen for a reason. mostly coz im a piece of poo poo but whatever

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol what would you rather me say

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

RISCy Business posted:

echi has an uncanny ability to turn every thread into a discussion of his failed marriage

i know i sound like a fuckin preschooler but power botton did it. dont bring it up and i wont carry on the convo

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CrazyLittle posted:

wifi bandwidth numbers are bullshit marketing math. the "867" etc numbers are literally the highest wireless band profile per radio * the number of mimo streams supported. uap-ac-lite is 2x2 mimo & uap-ac-pro is 3x3 mimo. real-world throughput of the uap-ac-pro is really more like 300-450mbps because its "air-time" sharing algorithm is geared toward high density multi-user deployments.

idk what 2x2 vs 3x3 mimo

this thing will be for me and my kids and trhe occasional guest. worth the extra money for 3x3 minos

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CrazyLittle posted:

counting possible simultaneous radio streams the hardware supports; #upload x #download

most phones are 2x2 mimo at best, many high end 802.11ac laptops are 3x3 though most cheap laptops are only 2x2

but it must be abe to "connect" to many more though right?

• Locked thread