Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
What to watch when we complete Mrs Maisel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Rocksicles posted:

The ongoing bromance/frenemies thing between Brock and Hood is amazing,

Hell yeah. I just started season 3 and am just loving Brock's facial hair upgrade! :3:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Poppy is a glossy Tammy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAq6gj21A54

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Mr. Nemo posted:

Is there a Homeland thread I can't find or should I make one?

Is anyone watching this?

It's being suppressed by the government.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848934

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
The cancellation of Deception is just a trick, right? Wait a while for a reveal, right? :gbsmith:

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
I'm loving how Imposters just keeps getting better and better. (No cancel, pls kthx.)

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
This weeks unexpected telly delight: Nick Frost wielding an octopus as improvised nunchaku.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
I just watched a trailer for Lodge 49 and I'm totally baffled. Just what is this show?

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Three episodes into Lodge 49 and, yeah, this is the good stuff. Thanks for talking it up!

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
I Doxxed God. You Won't Believe What Happened Next!

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Seniors React to Pearly Gates

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Croatoan posted:

Anyway, has anyone else watched Atypical on Netflix? It's really good. I just finished binging season 2

Yeah, we love watching Atypical here. It's really well crafted and emotionally rich, despite some of the contrivances the writers pull to push the characters into exploring each episode's theme.

Only about half way through the second season so far, though.

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen
Feels like the hardest working writers in television right now are photocopiers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ynohtna
Feb 16, 2007

backwoods compatible
Illegal Hen

Popelmon posted:

Oh poo poo I completely missed that season 2 of Marvelous Mrs. Maisel will be released tomorrow. Can't wait, I really, really loved S1.

Holy poo poo gently caress yeah! :woop: