Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Rarity posted:

You know what will solve my killing problem? More killing!

Also, she finds hiding the first (accidental) killing she didn't even do objectionable but then goes on a killing spree herself a few years later with not a bother on her because of *reasons*.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Watching Daredevil on Netflix at the moment.

The guy that plays Foggy is such a bad actor that it's distracting in every scene he's in.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Rhyno posted:

Black Mirror 4x04: Hang the DJ is probably my favorite episode of the series thus far. I just like a sweet, happy ending once in a while.

Don't read the Black Mirror thread here because you will realize you are actually Cyber Hitler for thinking that all those digital clones being tortured was good.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Looten Plunder posted:

Oh look. Someone thought about this rationally
Aziz Ansari Is Guilty. Of Not Being a Mind Reader.

The mental gymnastics involved when one of their own gets caught is truly pathetic.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The first episode of the new season of American Crime Story was pretty good. The first season was really great so i have high hopes for this one.

It's weird how uneven the quality of Ryan Murphy shows are.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Josh Lyman posted:

Scream Queens had a good pilot too.

After that, ehhh

The first season was good but the second was indeed awful and the show is probably better off being done.

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Oh no. She's bonkers :(

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

IRQ posted:

Yes I do, but the controller in question is from a 360.

It's not my fault Sony can't get a good goddamn driving game on their console, also it's a 4k DVD player.

Um, Gran Turismo is out for ps4 now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

EugeneJ posted:

Still shocked and amazed that Jack Nicholson hasn't been outed in the current environment

That post just makes him sound cool as gently caress.