Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hakkesshu posted:

I mean Callister was more an almost direct adaptation of I Have No Mouth & I Must Scream, only with Aatrek instead of a super computer.

To be fair, he did suck that kid off into space.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Escobarbarian posted:

I’m still extremely put off by the idea of watching a show by people who thought ‘Scrotal Recall’ was a good and funny name

I haven't seen it, but I am upset they changed it from Scrotal Recall.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Aw poo poo yeah! unReal is back next month.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Rocksicles posted:

I'm good with the actors, i can separate them from previous work. It's the movie itself. I strike it from record like a bad prawn.

Yeah, it's in my top 5 films.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Best bond film is obviously A View to a Kill.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

DrVenkman posted:

It's ludicrous, but I liked it a lot more than I remembered. And that theme song is great.

Yeah it's fuckign insane.

The bad guys are grace jones and christopher walken, in their secret airship base

and that opening bit. play some beach boys while he snowboards,gently caress off

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Iron Crowned posted:

NO dogs are good dogs :catbert:

this

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Luigi Thirty posted:

Pop TV just started ER over and there's a first season episode directed by Quentin Tarantino

There is a scene with Susan and Carol sunbathing on the roof, with the camera at about knee-level in front of their sun loungers

they are shoeless and their feet are in the middle of the frame

no Quentin no

Whores will have their trinkets.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

oh hey, unReal is back?

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hey guys what’s up

Anyone watching Imposters? I’m enjoying it.

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

X-O posted:

I think the art lady figured out something was up and just decided to go along for fun.

I found this with her reaction to finding out, I think she came out of it quite well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...m=.29b3d86dce9d

“Oh my God, it was all an act? He faked his tears?” Cones said when told by a reporter what had happened. She recovered a second later. “I don’t care. Am I supposed to say I’m embarrassed? All conversations about art are important.”

Cones’s segment is particularly likely to raise eyebrows. During one moment, she gamely honors his request that involves devoting a part of her body to art in a way that might make even the most stoic viewer avert their eyes.
“Oh my God, I did do that!” she said, at once horrified and slightly smiling as she recalled it. But she quickly recovered. “It will come around and get him. These things always come around.”

“Sacha Baron Cohen owes me a face-to-face meeting as compensation for his underhanded tactics and his preying on the vulnerable, especially by pretending to be someone who suffered when he probably hasn’t suffered a moment in his life,” she said. “That’s the least he could do after putting me through this.

“That, and buy a painting."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BSam
Nov 24, 2012

Hey guys, just popped in to watch Iron Fist Season 2