Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Oh man 60 Day In is finally back on and I can get back to rooting for the inmates to kill every one of these cast members.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

What was Lost in Space's budget, cause drat it has some high quality visuals.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

There's some new Forged in Fire spin off on History I decided to watch tonight. They run a little course with their blades, I guess. I don't think they're all smiths, just some dudes that love knives. I'm only a few minutes in and wanted to take the time to inform this thread there is the most weebo dude I've ever seen in a kimono and a katana and fat. Should be good!

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

This motherfucker went on Knife or Death with a loving kitchen knife.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Knife or Death has been solved. The answer to completing the course is "be fat". The fish is loving evil though, I can't believe how many people can't cut through a fish.

e: weebo lady with a bastard sword lol

Grem fucked around with this message at 07:34 on May 10, 2018

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

Below Deck: Mediterranean is back and the guests in the first episode are the biggest screaming shits that I have ever seen on TV, even trash TV like BRAVO.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I know a couple people watch Forged In Fire: Knife Fight, does anyone find the challenges this season goddamn impossible? Specifically the double cut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I'm watching this Instant Hotel thing on Netflix, and I am just going in to the last episode. There is a legitimate loving villain in this show and I cannot wait to see him lose. He might be the worst person ever, EVER. gently caress I'm excited for this episode he better not win.