Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Falling Water Season 2 starts Saturday on USA Network. One of my favorite series from 2016.

God I’m surprised that got renewed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

raditts posted:

If becoming an old who is out of touch means I don't know who the gently caress most of these youtube "personalities" are, I think I'm okay with that.

So says SomethingAwful personality raditts.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

No and no.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Then don't watch it man. I'm looking forward to it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Speaking of revivals, Fox Broadcasting Company President of Entertainment Michael Thorn says talks have begun with the creators of “Prison Break” about a further season: “We are developing a new iteration of Prison Break. It’s very early stages of development.”

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Can't be as bad as MacGyver.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

ALSO Oprah seems nice but I think we need to reflect on what happens when you elect TV celebrity people president.

Or I mean we can have Trump for a second term. I think I'd take my chances on Oprah.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

You're right. What is Dr Phil up to?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It's also doing reshoots again.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Aphrodite posted:

The advertising for Van Helsing is really misleading.

It's all Resident Evil movie-esque action poses with swords and guns.

I finally saw the episode where your profile pic is from and I finally know what she is saying. Thanks, that's my story.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Glow.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Gobbeldygook posted:

He didn't miss it, he dodged that bullet.

It's an extremely fun show. Worth a watch.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

Do we have a Van Helsing thread because I want to gush over Julius discovering modern potato chips.

Basically this thread.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3365858

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Complete series of The Sopranos blu ray is $50

https://www.amazon.com/The-Sopranos-The-Complete-Series-Blu-ray/dp/B00L5QX1FO

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I've never seen an episode of Seinfeld, but I was taken to his standup which I thought sucked.

My new girlfriend is also taking me to see him so hopefully he's gotten better in the 5 years since the last time.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Well, Shannara Chronicles has been canceled.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yes. It wasn't all that great or even good. I liked it. It reminded me of Legend of the Seeker.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Also all the women were hot. I'm easy to please.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Hot takes from IRQ today.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Yeah god I miss that show. Was so good.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Variety reports that Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are currently developing a TV show called Truth Seekers, a half-hour horror comedy about a team of paranormal investigators.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/simon-pegg-and-nick-frost-are-working-on-a-show-about-p-1822196341

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Supposedly Speilberg wants Chris Pratt to be in Indiana Jones 5 along side Ford.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Welp, all interest is now gone.

quote:

Josh Friedman (“Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles,” “Emerald City”), the showrunner of the upcoming TV series adaptation of Bong Joon Ho’s 2014 film “Snowpiercer,” has parted ways with the show’s network TNT.

Friedman was an executive producer and wrote the pilot which filmmaker Scott Derrickson (“Doctor Strange”) shot last year. Ordered to series by TNT earlier this month, creative differences are being cited as the reason for his exit.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

Wow, they are obviously so very done with the Shannara Chronicles since season 2 was unceremoniously dumped on to Netflix today, only two months after the last episode aired. Season 1 took like a year to come out.

Yeah man, it was canceled once Spike was rebranded.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Rhyno posted:

But what isn't?

Fear the Walking Dead.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

So um, I really really liked tonights episode of X-Files.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

precision posted:

i somehow had no idea the new season had started. :confused:

First episode was crap, but the rest have been pretty good.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I'm dating an older woman and it rocks tbh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

Happy! got renewed. Although unless this week's finale ends on a cliffhanger I'm not sure where they could go with a second season.

That's because you don't have a hugely hosed up imagination like the creators of happy!

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

I thought I heard somewhere that the creators had three seasons planned out.

Which is like 24 episodes. Not a hugely terrible amount.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

That's what I expect, since Nick now believes in him and Haley doesn't due to growing up slash trama.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

People age, man. Sheesh.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Jesse Alexander, whose credits include working with Bryan Fuller on 'Hannibal' and 'Star Trek: Discovery,' will run the Starz and Fremantle drama alongside Neil Gaiman.

American Gods season 2.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

muscles like this! posted:

While I haven't seen everything on there, Devilman Crybaby sure is the horniest Netflix show I've ever watched and that's just in the first two episodes.

If that doesn’t sell it I don’t know.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Altered Carbon looks loving amazing in 4K HDR. It doesn't have that garbage filter Marvel Netflix shows have. It's so good on my OLED.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

lol that's a hard no then. But the xbox one S should right?

Worst case get a Roku.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Escobarbarian posted:

I think my housemate’s TV in the living room is 4K but not HDR. Unless that isn’t a thing.

4K non-HDR TV's are definitely a thing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Went to my girlfriends cousins for the superbowl. Her 5 year old loving loves Star Wars, we were light saber battling for a long time. What I'm trying to say is that kids still eat this poo poo up. Who cares if you don't like what you enjoyed when you were a kid?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Once Upon a time has been canceled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

On the other hand I think it's great and I'm enjoying it quite a bit.