Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

I'm sorry I think you meant because of Scott Pilgrim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006
Turning the light on the darkest places, you and I know we got to face this now. We got to face this now.

Mu Zeta posted:

Live action Cowboy Bebop is a chance to do Firefly but good

I'm looking forward to it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Waiting for the live action Trigun.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

bull3964 posted:

In good news, Preacher got a season 4.

They're moving from New Mexico to Australia for filming. We'll see who all comes back.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

How was season three

I thought it was really good but I understand I have low standards.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

I don't know that they've begun production on season 2 yet

Season 2 of Punisher and season 3 of January Jones are due to air next year. That's not changing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What? That’s surprising.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I thought it was pretty good, but I also didn't see any issue with season 3. It's only two episodes so it's not some huge time sink.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

This excites me.

http://www.darkhorizons.com/starz-announces-a-dublin-murders-series/

I thought the first couple of her books were pretty good.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

Hey realtalk though: I loving hated when they added this feature to TVs and turned it off as soon as I had one with it defaulted...

My girlfriend got her folks a new TV and I'm making sure I go with to help because all this poo poo will be left on forever otherwise.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Croatoan posted:

Out of the Arrowverse I only watch The Flash (Kind of a hatewatch but not totally) and as a fan of John Wesley Shipp's flash I'm super stoked about the current crossover but I gotta say I watched the entire episode of Supergirl and the only part that was a "crossover" was literally the goddamn trailer stuck to the last minute of the show.

That wasn't the crossover episode. It's all next week.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Croatoan posted:

gently caress

Edit: also thank you, you saved me from watching The Arrow tonight

Arrow has been really good this season.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Croatoan posted:

Hard pass if Heatwave is still on. I just can't get past that bad acting. It's just that bad.

Heatwave is an amazing writer, how dare you.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

There are a lot of classics that don't age well.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I use subtitles for everything now. I just miss dialog without it.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Too much time between episodes.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

Any announcements about more MST3K? I thought this most recent season was very good. Also the Concepts sketch is HoF worthy, up there with the United Servo Academy Men's Chorus.

Last time it took drat near half a year before it was renewed. Joel has mentioned he has like 30 movies picked out for additional seasons, once he gets the word.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

zoux posted:

I didn't finish The Return, might go back now that I'm less sour on the new guys. Did they explain what's up with the new robots

I haven't finished the return or watched the new season yet. It's a show I typically only watch while working out, so..

I did go see them live those and it was fantastic.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

I haven't watched Iron Fist, Daredevil, and don't plan on Punisher. I'll watch Jessica Jones if people tell me it's decent, but seriously gently caress it. I watch enough shows that end on cliffhangers.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Huh so South Park can say cunts unbleeped now. That's a new one for me.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Try seeing Spice World in the theater.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

esperterra posted:

I did several times and it was glorious tyvm

That explains so much.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

What?

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

precision posted:

Worst movie I've seen in theater was Good Will Hunting

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

IRQ posted:

SNL sketch I think.

Jay and Silent Bob Strikes Back ya pleb.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

RBA Starblade posted:

I watched the pilot and some random episode of The Orville and thought it was a colossal turd

I saw your first post and then this one and believe all your posts are colossal turds.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Croatoan posted:

That's fair I hadn't even thought about that. Bond movies are sexist as gently caress.

I enjoy the subtle sexism like having someone named Pussy Galore.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It feels like that happens in all of them.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Basically after season 1 the show turned into a ton of fun. It's not some loving high brow TV where it will win awards and make you cry, but it's fun TV which I've been missing.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

It’s why I love Tom Cruise movies even though he’s a Scientologist.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

2019: The year we fondly look back on 2018.

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Stuck at my parents for NYE, sick. Tell me what Amazon prime series I should binge that isn't Goliath or miss mazel or homecoming

Bosch. Orphan Black.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GreenNight
Feb 19, 2006

Patriot is pretty great. Definitely a good choice.