Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sono
Apr 9, 2008

That wasn't a mistake. Corey Coleman just really wants to see poor people starve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

If I'm drafted by Cleveland, even in the 7th round, I'm asking for the entire contract to be guaranteed money or I walk

This. And I want the deal Gary Anderson had with the Titans where I show up for the games and you leave me the hell alone the rest of the week.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

So what happens to players if they refuse to sign their draft offer? Do they drop to some kind of free agency but for rookies with a shortened pay grade?

They go into the 2019 draft class. Where they'll be drafted by the 0-16 Cleveland Browns.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Intruder posted:

The draft is bullshit and players should be allowed to sign where they want as free agents, come at me

Same. From the day they're able to get a work permit rather than volunteering in the NFL's taxpayer-funded development system.

• Locked thread