Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Browns own and I'm proud of them for their accomplishments this season

Mel Mudkiper posted:

once you hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up

plateau

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

TheHoosier posted:

somewhere in the dark desolate future, the New Cleveland All-Browns of Mega-City #2 will finally win a championship and our descendants will look back on this and laugh

So you're saying the Browns will never win and have to change their name and city to even have a chance.

Checks out.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

King Hong Kong posted:

Didn’t their new (and no doubt soon to be former) GM talk about how the team needed real players? But it is the parade that is insulting, I guess.

lol yup

http://www.businessinsider.com/john-dorsey-sashi-brown-didnt-get-real-players-2017-12

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Yudo posted:

My team is owned by Dan Snyder, so I feel your pain. All the Browns have to do is pick Barkley, Chubb, Fitzpatrick, Nelson, Payne, Kay, James or even Darnold or Rosen and not draft Josh Allen or Baker Mayfield. How hard can that be?

*gets 19*

HIT ME

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Gatts posted:

What if Hernandez was actually murdered and it was made to look like suicide. Probably had someone who didn't want him to snitch or get payback for something he did.

Nah, he has a good dude who looked out for others

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

They also function off volunteers and donations. I used to volunteer at the LA Foodbank and the employee to volunteer ratio was great. One guy managing like 50 people.

Also, if you donate: don't send poo poo you wouldn't eat and check the drat expiration date. It's not a garbage service :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Hue is retaining play calling duties with input from Ken "who is AJ Green?" Zampese.

Never throw to Gordon so when you do, they won't expect it!

• Locked thread