Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Your city rejected the Dark One.

Your eternal suffering is his revenge.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

The Unnamed One posted:

How do you explain Baltimore, though?

Baltimore gave Belichick his first job in the NFL and their public and media never assaulted his greatness.

I recommend "the education of a coach" by the great David Halberstam for more details how the city of Cleveland got cursed by not seeing the greatness of Bill Belichick.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

sirtommygunn posted:

"Any QB that doesn't have the blinding self-confidence to think they can turn that franchise around lacks the "it" factor and will be a failure in the NFL regardless of location" - an actual NFL scout I'm sure.

You just need to make sure that they don't draft you in the first place.

E.g. say stuff like

"Jimmy Haslam might go to federal prison for defrauding truck driver - that's not the kind of owner I want to play for"
"Hue Jackson? Are you kidding me, that guy is 1-31 in the last two season."
"Dorsey? That guy is a joke who lets a criminal command him to keep a 1-31 coach".

At that point Cleveland can't draft you.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Hassan probably just doesn’t want to piss away 3 years of HC salary just to pick the next poor slob who will despair in Cleveland.

If Dorsey can turn around the roster he still has more than enough time to get rid of Hue Jackson. It’s not like they are extending his contract.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Two former Cleveland coaches (Belichick Saban) have won 11 national Championships since the media and people of Cleveland chased them away. Imagine what would have happened if the media, people and owner of Cleveland had stuck by their guys and today there were not a Patriots dynasty but a Browns dynasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Yodzilla posted:

I was at a conference all weekend so I couldn’t watch live, is there recorded video of the parade anywhere?

Also has anyone from the Browns organization recognized the charity aspect of the parade in any way or offered a donation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8bNoVrQf_A

enjoy.

To be fair, their themed floats are better than the duck boats we use.

• Locked thread