Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
gentlemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Seriously considering six hour road trip for the parade

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ehud posted:

i hope the browns are good soon :unsmith:

once you hit rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

this feels like destiny

like a culmination

it was all leading to this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIPXfvt5usw

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

They did it!!!!!!!

:smith: no team deserves this

The Patriots

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

let us remember the fallen posters who could not be here to see this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

If you're buying Perfect Season poo poo be aware people are the loving worst.

https://twitter.com/Reflog_18/status/947580608305401857

rip that guy

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

to be fair, I place very little blame at Hue's feet

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So you think the guy drafted first overall will sign?

if its a QB? No. It would be career suicide.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

who the gently caress unpinned this thread

it deserves a throne of glory

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

The biggest thing holding the Browns back is that at no level of the Browns organization are they willing to admit they are years away from being competitive

they keep naively believing they are one big signing or draft away from being competitors and that attitude has hindered them for a decade now

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

No team is more than three years from being competitive.

The Browns couldn't be competitive in three years if they had a genie

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Yaws posted:

gently caress Eli Manning for this poo poo btw. What a coward.

Really, and player that refuses to sign on a bad team is a bitch.

Considering the modern NFL is a meat grinder of rookie QBs thrown into unwinnable situations and destroyed within two seasons by expecting to be wizards to save broken franchises... nah

hold out

refuse the Browns

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Drafting a QB could work if they also signed a veteran to be starter

If they just toss a rookie in there game 1, it will just be the same thing that has happened to them for a decade now

Like, draft a good qb, bench him, build an offense around his style, and go from there

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Shangri-Law School posted:

You should be competitive within three seasons.

I keep hearing this but I cannot see how the Browns can turn themselves around in 3 seasons or less. The front office, the coaching staff, the roster, etc. all have giant problems that need to be addressed.

A few good players are not going to make the Browns good

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

NEED MORE MILK posted:

A good qb will absolutely instantly make any team decent

A poo poo team will instantly also make any great QB burn out

look what the Colts did to Luck

Luck was a generational talent and might not be in the league in a few years

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

drafting a penn state rb in the first round would be very browns tho

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Lol mandatory hard knocks

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I wonder if a drafted QB could demand an offensive line improvement before they sign

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

A Haslam has acknowledged the family's displeasure with the parade.

God even if Jimmy goes to prison we won't be rid of these shits.

https://twitter.com/wkyc/status/949320986285039616

the misspelled you're :kiss:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

so why is michael rappaport being a big bitch about all of this

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Android Apocalypse posted:

He’s a big New York sports baby & is on his high horse.

I did like him in True Romance though.

he made a good documentary about Tribe called Quest and I thought he was cool and then he said racist poo poo about aziz ansari so woof

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

these commentators suck lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I wish the announcers quit being so defensive about their own loving parade

"This is just for fun"

"We're all fans here"

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I am always worried about buying a jersey because I am worried after throwing down the cash the player will either suck or rape someone

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

seiferguy posted:

Are there any Aaron Hernandez jerseys left?

I'm sure a few are hanging around :v:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Prediction

1-15 but the win comes in the first week and that keeps him employed the whole season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

I also do not want the Browns to draft Barkley because I like Barkley

• Locked thread