Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Gatts posted:

And soon begins the moment the Browns begin a build towards a 10 year dominating dynasty. 10 superbowls, all in a row. The cosmos and eternity balance. The sign is foretold of the retirement of Brady and the sacrifice of Rothlesburger.

Nah they’re going to claw their way to success. Starting with a 6-10 wild card entry after the rest of the division collapses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

:lol: Hue what are you doing?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Get Kaep, Browns. Do it.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Alex Smith vs AJ McCarron. Dorsey vs Hue. Day vs night.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

What if we get Kaepernick playing Pacino in Scent from a Woman instead?

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

sponges posted:

No coach at all would be better than Hue. Just have the players do whatever they want on the field. gently caress it.

A proper gently caress it would be to give the team to Joe Thomas.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Looks like it’s going to be a warm 8° for the parade Saturday and my new parka hasn’t arrived. Gonna have to wear some ugly rear end winter coat for this dumb poo poo.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

spanky69 posted:

A temp of zero with a windchill of -16 at 8am. Literally even mother nature is attending this parade

Parade is a noon but still it’s going to be real loving cold and I think I’ll just stay home and watch the misery online. Driving 3.5 hours for that weather would be no bueno.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Johnny was too good for Cleveland.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Oh they’ll shock the world, all right.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

At this point my heart is set for either Smith or Cousins coming and dragging the Browns to a 4-6 win season and any other decision contest tu to this will be a huge loving mistake.

Get the decent/good QB, pay him more than his worth and build a wall around him to he can pass to Gordon every god damned time.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Browns still have the most cap space, right? Like if they wanted him they could absolutely get him? This is assuming the front office isn't a bunch of loving morons this time around.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

The thread of the upcoming 2018 AFCN champions Cleveland Browns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

In a perfect world, The Browns never draft a QB again.

• Locked thread