Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

The Unnamed One posted:

How do you explain Baltimore, though?

they have "fans" that openly root for them to not make the playoffs

also the browns had saban

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Is there any chance at all that Haslam is doing this so he can have a shot at moving the team?

Is that something he has ever wanted to do? My joke answer is maybe he wants to also move to LA??

the rams started in cleveland

there's another mls stadium about to open next to the coliseum

you never know

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

I heard it

He was very confused that a good thing almost happened, but then it didn't happen

i heard it too

they sounded so chipper considering what they've witnessed for years, god bless them

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/ProFootballTalk/status/947595299991801856

the glorious return of the st. louis browns

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Bigass Moth posted:

It will never happen. They let Al Davis destroy the Raiders for a decade long after he was clearly senile.

it took a bizarre play for the nfl to force the giants to get a real gm in the late 70's

after 15 years of futility

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

a cleveland sports radio host

https://twitter.com/AdamtheBullFAN/status/949707350478385152

so yes if you hate this you hate fun

• Locked thread