Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Go Spurs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I am referring to the San Antonio Spurs

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

weird Asian candy posted:

Ross, would you be in a permanent state of ejaculation if Lebron joined the Spurs next year?

My 2nd favorite player of all time joining my favorite player of all time on the same team? God yes

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

He'd probably not be a very good coach.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Cavauro posted:

SteelAngel2000. What kind of sports situations can I conjure up that will make you cum.

Brett Favre playing quarterback for the San Diego Chargers

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Randaconda posted:

Yeah, truly top tier players like MJ are almost always terrible coaches, since the stuff that came naturally to them most likely isn't gonna be easy for anybody else. Also, MJ was competitive to the point of sociopathy, so that doesn't help.

I'd imagine some of the more cerebral stuff could be coached. Jerry Rice I think could make a good WR coach since his game was so predicated on route running. That can be taught, unlike someone like Moss going "be faster and jump higher than everyone"

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I hope Philip Rivers teaches his son his wonky delivery and in 15 years Gunner Rivers is a 1st round pick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

b0ng posted:

After all this poo poo Spanos has pulled recently would that kid want to play for that guy?

He's taken care of his Dad pretty well.

And I don't mean I'd want him to play for the Chargers, just in the league

• Locked thread