Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Welp.

That Walsh miss kind of encapsulated the season, huh? Sparkling play by Wilson and gobs of talent utterly squandered by terrible coaching, stupid mistakes, and puzzling roster decisions.

Wish list for 2018:
Pink slips for Darrell Bevell and Tom Cable
A new kicker
A new punter

e. who else. gently caress off:
Germain Ifedi
Eddie Lacy
Michael Bennett
Luke Joeckel
Luke Willson
Thomas Rawls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Nervous posted:

News: The Seahawks miss the playoffs due to our bad kicker missing key field goals over the season.

Views: My shame is eternal and cut Blair Walsh. And I wish we had a :suicide: with the hawks logo.

He was the difference for sure, but I think the problems run much deeper than Walsh. We had simply no offense for about half of the quarters this season. That's not sustainable.

e.
https://twitter.com/drewmagary/status/947631660677419010

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Finger Prince posted:

Nah Ryan is pretty good.
Willson isn't bad, definitely not a priority to get rid of.
And who do you replace Bennett with?

Ryan used to be good, but he's looked washed up all season.
Willson has been pretty bad and relatively expensive for a TE2. Lots of mistakes this season, with that drop today being maybe the worst.
Bennett can be replaced with someone who will not commit 50 offside penalties in a season and cost a good deal less. Think the line will hold up tbh, especially when the secondary heals up.

I think the issue really is coaching. The defense needs to stay off the field, and the offense needs a new scheme yesterday.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Benne posted:

Here are the official and correct Playoff Rooting Rankings, which is the only ranking that matters

Your Team

lol

Teams that haven't won a title yet

1. Bills
2. Vikings
3. Jaguars
4. Titans
5. Panthers
6. Eagles
7. Falcons

Meh, it's been a while

8. Chiefs
9. Rams
10. Saints

gently caress off you have enough titles already

11. Steelers
12. Patriots

The NFC playoffs are going to be loving sweet. I'd be lying if I said I was happy the Hawks missed it, but it's objectively more entertaining without their waste of an offense. Go Vikings.

The AFC playoffs...yeesh. Go Bills, but I'm not hopeful.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Coldforge posted:

On a side note, the number of brand new 49ers flags I've seen hung around my neighborhood is amazing and unsurprising :laugh:

But I thought only the Seahawks had bandwagon fans? Please confirm?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Coldforge posted:

Nah; most of the Seahawks bandwagon fans during their SB run+ were 49ers bandwagon fans in the years prior. They just got more annoying when they became 12s and started cosplaying.

I'm guessing Medford, OR is like the Missouri-style bellwether on whether SF or SEA is better at that point.

If a mediocre year from the Hawks gets people to chill the gently caress out a bit then that may be ok. People were losing their drat minds the last few weeks.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
*sigh*

We're doing this again, huh?

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

:agreed: #COYS #COYS #COYS

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

GaussianCopula posted:

A list that had Peyton Manning at #8 and Tom Brady at #21 can not be taken seriously. Even Brett Favre was #20.

I agree, that's really generous to a system quarterback like Brady. Hell, even Matt Cassell could win in that scheme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

What

• Locked thread