Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

i'm home from what was described as one of the top 3 coldest games tom brady has ever played. i sure did feel bad for the poor motherfuckers that showed up without any gloves. what the gently caress were ya thinkin, pal? and one hardo fuckin teenage kid took his shirt off just so his equally stupid buddy could film a snapchat video with his phone, prompting a security guy to come over and say "if you don't put that shirt on right god drat now, you are getting ejected"

Should have let the kid freeze to death IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

What if Jimmy G never loses a game?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

The Ravens blew a 14 point lead to the Patriots in that game. Twice.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Kawalimus posted:

We were the best team in the league in 2010. I predicted 14-2 going into the season. We didnt even win the division and lost in the 2nd round, in a game where we blew a 14 pt lead, surprise surprise

:thunk:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Shangri-Law School posted:

My friend roots for the Patriots, the Spurs, Manchester United and Real Madrid. Sometimes that makes me angry.

Not as bad as someone who rooted for the Yankees, Lakers, and Cowboys circa 2001.

• Locked thread