Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Finger Prince posted:

Nah Ryan is pretty good.
Willson isn't bad, definitely not a priority to get rid of.
And who do you replace Bennett with?
Bennett is a dirty piece of poo poo so I don't see why you care.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Congrats Bills! I am looking forward to you guys finding a way to beat the Jaguars at home!

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

The 49ers are going to be terrifying next year.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sharknado slashfic posted:

I mean, you know what's going to happen here. Everyone in the AFC will just be a speedbump for the Pats. What happened to the Jags today? I was counting on them to at least give the Pats a game if they got that far.
Their backup backup backup receivers couldn't catch anything.

edit: seriously. Bort will be blamed but he hit receivers on the hands repeatedly and they kept dropping them, including a would-be touchdown.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

GobiasIndustries posted:

What're your thoughts on acquiring a used Eli Manning for next year? The last used Manning worked out well for the Broncos who also had a fantastic defense.
I'm not the best person to ask because I'm a loving idiot who got everything wrong about the Jaguars this year and go all zapruder about bad reffing calls in wins.

That being said, I hate the idea because the problem with the team has not been Bortles and I don't want someone on the wrong side of 35 coming in for a billion dollars to poo poo the bed throwing to UDFAs. I don't think Bort has been astounding, either, but the OL and WRs need to get their poo poo together or the QB doesn't matter. Bort was only sacked something like 23 times this year, top 6ish in the league, but that is more because of his elusiveness and less because of the OL being that good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

CannonFodder posted:

Really? Because I haven’t seen him post in ages.
He is posting all time in most of the NFL related threads. Unless you have him on ignore and I am getting whooshed. The problem is that people quote him all the time and I have to see his posts anyway.

• Locked thread