Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Manoueverable posted:

And so it ends, fittingly, with a meaningless missed FG by Blair Walsh

I've accepted that the Hawks are thoroughly finished now

News: The Seahawks miss the playoffs due to our bad kicker missing key field goals over the season.

Views: My shame is eternal and cut Blair Walsh. And I wish we had a :suicide: with the hawks logo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

shirts and skins posted:

He was the difference for sure, but I think the problems run much deeper than Walsh. We had simply no offense for about half of the quarters this season. That's not sustainable.

e.
https://twitter.com/drewmagary/status/947631660677419010

Can't argue this at all, the Seahawks "offense" was luke warm at the best of times this season.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Benne posted:

Here are the official and correct Playoff Rooting Rankings, which is the only ranking that matters

Your Team

lol

Teams that haven't won a title yet

1. Bills
2. Vikings
3. Jaguars
4. Titans
5. Panthers
6. Eagles
7. Falcons

Meh, it's been a while

8. Chiefs
9. Rams
10. Saints

gently caress off you have enough titles already

11. Steelers
12. Patriots

If the Seahawks aren't in the mix then I want the Patriots to win every super bowl ever as long as Bill and Tom are there just so I can have plenty of angry internet posts to read.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

What if Jimmy G never loses a game?

Last page but I look forward to the years of posts of "gently caress the 49ers, not again!" ala the Patriots.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Coldforge posted:

Nah; most of the Seahawks bandwagon fans during their SB run+ were 49ers bandwagon fans in the years prior. They just got more annoying when they became 12s and started cosplaying.

I bleed eye searing neon green and blue and will do so until my dying breath. It's a serious medical condition send halp.

:hawksin:

• Locked thread