Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
gently caress the Ravens and Seahawks for making GBS threads on my historic pick'em run. I hope they both got eliminated for making GBS threads the bed. They had EVERYTHING to play for against teams that had nothing to win at all. And they still lost.

I'm glad you're out of the playoffs if you suck at week 17 against teams that are terrible. gently caress, you lost to the cardinals and bengals. two of the worst not-browns/bears teams in the entire NFL. I hope you really love those draft picks.

Jesus christ.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Jan 1, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Not an empty quote

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

CyberPingu posted:

Nah. spurs are more like Panthers or Falcons. They are usually in the mix for the top team but do really stupid poo poo that costs them too many games and they end up falling short.

The Spurs won 5 championships... Yeah they fall short sometimes but it's the difference between 5 rings and maybe 8. Didn't help that for a while there the team was really old.

I mean, it's only been like 4 years since they crushed Miami in the finals when a lot of people said the Heat would sweep them.

E: totally whiffed. Didn't realize there was a soccer spurs and just yeah I'm dumb.

Fenrir fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jan 3, 2018

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

weird Asian candy posted:

Ross, would you be in a permanent state of ejaculation if Lebron joined the Spurs next year?

I sure as gently caress would.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

GaussianCopula posted:

A list that had Peyton Manning at #8 and Tom Brady at #21 can not be taken seriously. Even Brett Favre was #20.

The numbers are kinda dumb but some of these are great. Like the Deacon Jones clip where he talks about how a sack is like "you put all the offensive players in one bag and I just take a baseball bat and beat on the bag".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Also Strahan is great in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV8WSF2YW0U

• Locked thread