Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

Oh hey I was just thinking I needed something to make me work on this longform thing again.

Let’s say 5k for the month. :toxx: (I’m tempted to say 10 but I’m too chickenshit. Maybe next month.)

Edit: I'm having trouble uploading images, but my current wc for this project is 31,108

curlingiron fucked around with this message at 07:03 on May 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

Okay, I think this is about all I'm going to get done for the month. The total word count in the manuscript went up by more then 5k because I moved some scenes around in the project file, but the session target is the actual number of new words for the month:

How many of those are usable? Who knows! But I'm :toxx:ing for another 5k for June. :toot:

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

curlingiron posted:

I'm :toxx:ing for another 5k for June. :toot:

This month sucked, and I wasn't really able to work on my main project at all. I did write words for varying other things, though, and I have compiled of them into a single google docs for the purpose of accountability:

Gonna hold off on toxxing for more words until life consents to stop kicking me in the (metaphorical) balls, but I hope to return in the not too distant future. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯