Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
:toxx: for 2 TD entries (minimum) and at least 2k words for a fiction short story outside of the TD prompts.

Total goal is 4k words min.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I failed to meet my goal thanks to a death flu and awful schedule changes.

Overall came about 2k short. :(

Gonna add that 2k to my March goal, so 7k total. Also gonna :toxx: for it too.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Feb 28, 2018

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sebmojo posted:

how we all doing, fellas/fellarinas

I'm about 1300 words off my target which this weeks Thunderdome will probably meet. If not I'll write a bunch of Haikus to finish up.

The bulk of my writing this month was incomplete or non-fiction writing (had to do a seminar presentation).

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Unfunny Poster posted:

I'm about 1300 words off my target which this weeks Thunderdome will probably meet. If not I'll write a bunch of Haikus to finish up.

The bulk of my writing this month was incomplete or non-fiction writing (had to do a seminar presentation).

A quick update, My TD295 story wasn't 1300 (it's 1090), so I started on a short story that I want to expand further on. I'm about 500 words into that putting me around 200 words over my goal.

For April though I'll have no goal as I need to focus on other projects :(

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sebmojo posted:

UNFUNNY POSTER.....DIDN'T MAKE IT

I did though? I posted just a few posts ago that I passed my goal in my final March update.

Edir - wait nevermind, I misread that. I'm too tired today.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Apr 3, 2018

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I am getting back into writing at the behest of my partner and feel like a toxx is mandatory for that.

:toxx: for 2000 words for September please.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

sebmojo posted:

4k minimum, per the OP: I'm not too hardcore about the toxxing (like a day or two over is nbd) but I think I'll stick with that rule.

Thunderdome is really good if you just want to get in the habit of putting words on the screen.

Oops my bad for brainfart. Put me down to do 4k then. I would do thunderdome again but my timezone and work/life schedule makes it a bit tricky and hard to do consistently. I was intending to lift a prompt and work on one or two for the month at a slower pace of writing.

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 15:56 on Sep 12, 2020

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

take the moon posted:

:toxx: to do a td week, seriously listen to crits and write a 2nd draft based on them

lol what? I just said my timezone and personal schedule does not work well with thunderdome stuff

Mekchu fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Sep 13, 2020

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Oh my bad haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Was able to hammer it out just in time to take my vacation this week. :toot: