Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

:toxx: for 30k words or the end of the manuscript by the end of May, whichever happens first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Well, I guess this whole Long Walk thing works for me because I've written 8k words since I posted here. Hooray!

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

24,420. Not there yet!

I did finish that manuscript but I wanna push myself since I started something new.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

As I've never done this before, is posting a screencap from Scrivener acceptable proof?

Just squeaked in, across two different manuscripts. I have a good few hours of writing time left today but wanted to post before I inevitably get distracted and forget.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

:toxx: 40k words for June.

Gotta keep bumping these numbers up.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Ahhhhhh I need to write another 13k words before the end of the month aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Okay, I gotta admit that was way too much and probably stretching myself a little in an otherwise stressful month. About 8k of that is just speed-written chaff.

Perhaps a little less this month, I'll come back in a couple of days with a figure.

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Okay, I'm back in with a :toxx: for 20k. This is working great for me but I need to cut down the amount because I have to do so much editing this month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hungry
Jul 14, 2006

Phew, okay. That was a lot more manageable, but also not actually enough. Posting early this morning before I forget even though I'll probably add another thousand later today.