Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Welp, Happy New Year, political cartoon thread. Next year will bring us an onslaught of bad, bad, bad caricatures of '20 Democratic candidates as they slowly start announcing. Hey, I wonder if someone will draw Elizabeth Warren as a cross-eyed Injun! That would be quite unique and bold, incisive commentary to make indeed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreeKillB
May 13, 2009
'Would be expensive and would never work' is a funny way to phrase 'Exists and works in every other developed country for a lower overall cost.'

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Besesoth posted:

M4A costs less than the alternative, Skelley. The Wall costs overwhelmingly more.

Silly liberal. I think youll find that president dealmaker will keep wall expenses low, whereas by not building the wall, America loses a gabrillion dollars a year to welfare for illegal immigrants, who then turn around and stesl 110% of the jobs hard working americans have, and never pay any taxes on thrm. Therefore, building the wall would save all the money we'd ever need.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

...why did Winston want her naked?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

loving uuuuuuh

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

fool_of_sound posted:

loving uuuuuuh

I am glad someone else had this same reaction.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Louis 'Sex Offender' CK posted:

“They testify in front of Congress, these kids? What are they doing?” he said. “You’re young, you should be crazy, you should be unhinged, not in a suit… you’re not interesting. Because you went to a high school where kids got shot? Why does that mean I have to listen to you?… You didn’t got shot, you pushed some fat kid in the way, and now I’ve gotta listen to you talking?”
This is like the dumbest thing I've read all day. What the gently caress.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it wouldn't be as weird if the coyote's face was literally anything but that

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
like, I get it's laughter and all but maybe this is a time to keep stealing from Calvin and Hobbes and have him on his back cackling or something big so you avoid...that face

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

Too short-sighted, leaves out all the other chuds.

But it's definitely a good start.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

sexpig by night posted:

like, I get it's laughter and all but maybe this is a time to keep stealing from Calvin and Hobbes and have him on his back cackling or something big so you avoid...that face

But that would take a tiny bit of :effort:

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haha look at this naked girl i drew :downs:

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

:yikes:

Spiffster
Oct 7, 2009

I'm good... I Haven't slept for a solid 83 hours, but yeah... I'm good...

Lipstick Apathy
Final post for the year and some airing of grievances. Happy belated festivus?

:tinsley: is still an irredeemable piece of poo poo that I can’t believe sits side by side with Garfield and Foxtrot. Hope he drowns in beer tonight

I hope my old local paper’s replacement for Varvel isn’t a total shitheeBWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :shepicide:

Praying stonetoss threw his entire lot into bitcoin only to have someone run off with his wallets password yah Nazi fucker

May Garrison see the light and turn on his Uber Fuher. Would love to see how fall he can go if that’s even possible.

And may Rall stroke out mid scribble of some ego inflating piece of crap.

And sorry I wasn’t as active this year. Will try to post more to help out the daily dumps.

Love you all, see you folks when the balls drop...

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

:same:

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
Here's to a year of "everything would be great and cool if it weren't for evil & stupid dummycraps in the House" toons. :toot:

Edit: and for a new politoons thread without a ghost post messing up the nav. :ghost:

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person
Was going through old magazines while cleaning and I found something from Heavy Metal back in 1990.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Prophets do exist

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Kammat posted:

Was going through old magazines while cleaning and I found something from Heavy Metal back in 1990.

What the hell post the whole comic

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Fulchrum posted:

...why did Winston want her naked?

Baby New Year used to be commonly portrayed naked with just a sash. So probably some combination of the old reference and frat boy prank?

And since digging into this made me think of it, some of the more famous images are the J.C. Leyendecker covers for the Saturday Evening Post, all of which can be found here. These two seem pretty apropos for our modern era...

there wolf fucked around with this message at 07:41 on Jan 1, 2019

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

sexpig by night posted:

what I am hearing is it would make a great avatar.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Vib Rib posted:

This is like the dumbest thing I've read all day. What the gently caress.

Louis CK once made a joke about how he hated the idea of dating 20 year olds because they weren't interesting, so this is the natural evolution of that and uh...

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
President-Elect Donald Trump — as Foretold in a 1990 Heavy Metal Story!

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person

That's the one. I'll put it up once I'm much less buzzed.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

That... is frightening.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Of all the things their prediction got wrong it was that they made Trump too eloquent.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Vib Rib posted:

Of all the things their prediction got wrong it was that they made Trump too eloquent.

Also the first person he seeks out for his cause is a black man.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Jedit posted:

Also the first person he seeks out for his cause is a black man.

Trump was one of Tysons defenders. Rape bros always have each others backs.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

fool_of_sound posted:

loving uuuuuuh

Lmao holy poo poo.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Vib Rib posted:

and thin

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Okay what the gently caress is happening around Carmen's left hand

Is that supposed to be her butt

What the gently caress Allie

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Oh man they even got the hat thing down

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Somfin posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo I didn’t even notice that this is incredible.

Also I love that he was too lazy to draw a hat on her properly so he just superimposed a hat over her normal model.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Somfin posted:

I'm assuming she's meant to be wearing a nappy but the colourist messed up.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost
Pretty sure young conservative sockpuppet is supposed to be wearing a diaper but the colorist made it flesh toned instead.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Odonata posted:

Pretty sure young conservative sockpuppet is supposed to be wearing a diaper but the colorist made it flesh toned instead.

This does not change the fact that Stantallie thought it hilarious to make a joke about a 10 year old girl playing strip poker.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jedit posted:

This does not change the fact that Stantallie thought it hilarious to make a joke about a 10 year old girl playing strip poker.

Neither disagreeing with you or defending the cartoonist on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kammat
Feb 9, 2008
Odd Person